As part of Road Safety Week, we would love to hear what you have to say about riding or parking safety.
The best comment on our video(s) will win a one (1) month pass with no daily limit for the month of June 2022 worth GBP£162!
By entering the Contest, you confirm that you have read and accepted these Terms of Participation. You may revoke your consent at any time by withdrawing from the Contest before the end date of the Contest Period (e.g. deleting your entry before 22 May 2022).
PROMOTER NAME AND ADDRESS
Neuron Mobility (United Kingdom) Ltd (Company Number 12610145) of 2nd Floor, 168 Shoreditch High Street, London, United Kingdom, E1 6RA (“Neuron”).
Total value: GBP£602
Number of this prize
Value (per prize) inclusive of GST
Monthly Neuron pass with no daily limit
Weekly Neuron pass for the winner and one (1) friend*
* The friend must be tagged in the winning entry.
- Start date: 13 May 2022 at 12:00pm GMT+1
- End date: 22 May 2022 at 11:59pm GMT+1
1. You must be a United Kingdom resident aged 18 years and over.
2. You must not be an employee, casual worker, consultant, contractor or intern of Neuron, or their immediate family.
3. There is no entry fee to enter the Contest.
4. To enter the Contest, you must:
(i) follow the @rideneuron.uk Instagram account; and
(ii) post a comment under any Neuron Road Safety Week videos on Instagram in response to the caption; and
(iii) tag one (1) friend if you would like to win a Neuron weekly pass for you and your friend.
By completing (i) to (iii) during the Contest Period, you submit one entry into the Contest. Multiple entries under multiple videos are accepted, but each entry must be unique and comply with the Terms of Participation.
5. You are eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize.
JUDGING AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS
7. Neuron will review all eligible and valid entries submitted through Instagram during the Contest Period and the comments will be judged, at Neuron’s sole discretion, on the overall wittiness, creativity and originality of the comment. A shortlist of Eleven (11) entries will be selected on this basis with the Grand Prize awarded to the best one (1) entry amongst the shortlist and the Other Prizes will be awarded to the remaining shortlist entries. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
8. If you are selected as a winner, you will be contacted through Instagram direct message by 26 May 2022. You will be asked to provide the email address used for your Neuron account within five (5) calendar days of the date of the direct message. After verifying your email address, Neuron will then send you an email with instructions. If you cannot be contacted or do not provide your email address by the time specified by Neuron, you are deemed to have forfeited the prize and Neuron is not obliged to substitute the prize.
9. If a prize is forfeited, Neuron reserves the right to distribute the prize to the next best valid entry.
10. Neuron’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Contest is final and binding on every entry and no correspondence will be entered into. The prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and must be used by the dates specified by Neuron.
LIABILITY AND RIGHTS
11. By entering the Contest, you warrant that: (1) you agree and fully comply with the Contest Terms of Participation; and (2) your entry shall not harass or discriminate against any person on any basis. You agree to indemnify Neuron and its associated companies in relation to any loss or damage resulting from the breach of warranty.
12. Neuron is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
13. By entering the Contest, you expressly agree for Neuron and its affiliates to publish your Instagram handle and comment in any media (including on Neuron’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/rideneuron, Neuron’s website https://www.rideneuron.com/ and respective Neuron affiliated pages) for the purpose of: (a) advertising, promoting, marketing or publicising the Contest; or (b) any future promotional, advertising and/or publicity activities for similar promotions in relation to road safety; without further payment, consideration, notice, review or consent. Entry into the Contest is conditional on providing this consent.
14. Neuron reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of your entry and your details (including your identity, age and place of residence) if you win the Contest. In the event that you cannot provide suitable proof as required by Neuron to validate your entry, you will be deemed to forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
15. All prize values are correct at the time of the Contest Period. Neuron shall not be responsible for variations in the prize value.
16. Neuron accepts no responsibility for any tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
17. Neuron reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to exclude or remove your entry from the Contest at any time without informing you if Neuron assesses your entry to be illegal, offensive or in violation of the Terms of Participation.
18. Neuron reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest at its sole discretion at any time for good cause without prior notice. This applies in particular to reasons that would disrupt or prevent the scheduled running of the Contest, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of Neuron.
19. To the extent permitted by law, you agree to release from, and indemnify Neuron and its associated companies against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the Contest including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. This release and indemnification will survive indefinitely beyond the end date of the Contest Period.
Should individual provisions of the Terms of Participation be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining Terms of Participation shall remain unaffected. They shall be replaced by an appropriate provision which corresponds as closely as possible to the purpose of the invalid provision.