Terms and Conditions:
- Neuron Mobility (New Zealand) Ltd (‘Neuron’) is offering frontline health workers in New Zealand a free e-scooter monthly pass (‘Offer’).
- To be eligible for this Offer, you must have a verified email address with one of the following domains: @adhb.govt.nz, @waitematadhb.govt.nz, @southerncrosshospitals.co.nz, @gillieshospital.co.nz, @mercyascot.co.nz,@southerndhb.govt.nz, @waikatodhb.health.nz, and @braemarhospital.co.nz.
- The Offer is limited to one (1) free monthly pass per person at any given time. The monthly pass allows for unlimited rides up to a limit of 90 minutes per day and a waiver of unlock fees.
- All riders must exercise elevated personal hygiene and social distancing practices while using our scooters at this time.
- Neuron’s Terms of Service and Riding Rules apply.
- The Offer is valid for all users but cannot be used in conjunction with any Neuron passes, coupons or discounts.
- The Offer cannot be exchanged for credit or any other service.
- Neuron reserves the right to amend the Offer at any time.