As part of the Melbourne Safe Rider Reward Program, authorised representatives from Victoria Police will be randomly selecting riders who are riding in accordance with Victoria’s e-scooter and e-bike rules and offering them the opportunity to enter a draw to win 12-months of free Neuron rides (the “Prize Draw”).
In order to be eligible for the Prize Draw, and further to the below entry and eligibility requirements, riders:
a. must be 18 years old or older;
b. must be wearing a helmet;
c. must not be riding tandem;
d. must be riding in accordance with all relevant laws, which includes not riding on a footpath; and
e. must demonstrate responsible riding and/or parking behaviour.
By entering the Melbourne Safe Rider Reward Program, you confirm that you have read and accepted these Terms of Participation.
PROMOTER NAME AND ADDRESS
Neuron Mobility (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 61 632 570) of Level 3, 302 Burwood Road, Hawthorn, Victoria 3122 (“Neuron”).
As set out below, one person will be randomly selected from the entries in the Melbourne Safe Rider Reward Program to win twelve (12) 30-day Neuron passes (the “Prize”).
Total value: AUD$1,188
|Description||Number of this prize||Value (per prize) inclusive of GST|
Prize: Twelve (12) x 30-day Neuron pass*
- Start date: 19 September 2022 at 1:00am AEST
- End date: 1 November 2022 at 1:00am AEST
1. You must be an Australian resident aged 18 years and over.
2. You must not be an employee, casual worker, consultant, contractor or intern of Neuron, or their immediate family.
1. There is no entry fee to enter the Prize Draw.
2. To enter the Prize Draw, you must:
(i) be awarded a unique reference code from an authorised representative from Victoria Police as part of the Melbourne Safe Rider Reward Program;
(ii) have a valid Neuron account; and
(iii) submit your details and unique reference code via the dedicated Google Form. The reference code is for your own personal use and cannot be shared or given to another person.
3. You are eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize.
JUDGING AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS
1. Neuron will review all eligible and valid entries submitted through Google Forms during the Prize Draw period and the winner will be selected at random.
2. If you are selected as the winner, you will be contacted by November 1, 2022 by the email provided with your entry. You will be asked to provide the email address used for your Neuron account within five (5) calendar days of the date of the initial email notification. After verifying your email address, Neuron will then send you an email with instructions to accept your prize. If you cannot be contacted or do not provide your email address by the time specified by Neuron, you are deemed to have forfeited the prize and Neuron is not obliged to substitute the prize.
3. If a prize is forfeited, Neuron reserves the right to distribute the prize to the next randomised entry.
4. Neuron’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding on every entry and no correspondence will be entered into. The prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and must be used by the dates specified by Neuron.
LIABILITY AND RIGHTS
1. By entering the Prize Draw, you warrant that: (1) you agree to fully comply with these Terms of Participation ; (2) you will comply with all applicable laws in participating in the Prize Draw; and (3) you have legal capacity to agree to these Terms of Participation.
2. To the extent permitted by law, you shall fully indemnify Neuron and its associated companies and hold Neuron and its associated companies harmless from and against all claims, actions, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal costs, arising directly or indirectly out of:
a. any breach by you of these Terms of Participation;
b. any failure of you to comply with applicable laws;
c. any violation of third party rights by you; and
d. any fraud, negligence or wilful misconduct by you.
3. Neuron is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
4. Neuron reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of your entry and your details (including your identity, age and place of residence) if you win the Prize Draw. In the event that you cannot provide suitable proof as required by Neuron to validate your entry, you will be deemed to forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
5. All prize values are correct at the time of the Prize Draw Period. Neuron shall not be responsible for variations in the prize value.
6. Neuron accepts no responsibility for any tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
7. Neuron reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to exclude or remove your entry from the Prize Draw at any time without informing you if Neuron assesses your entry to be illegal, offensive or in violation of the Terms of Participation.
8 .Neuron reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Prize Draw at its sole discretion at any time for good cause without prior notice. This applies in particular to reasons that would disrupt or prevent the scheduled running of the Prize Draw, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of Neuron.
9. To the extent permitted by law, you agree to release from, and indemnify Neuron and its associated companies against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the Prize Draw including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. This release and indemnification will survive indefinitely beyond the end date of the Prize Draw period.
10. Neuron reserves the right to amend these Terms of Participation at any time.
11. Any failure by Neuron to exercise its rights under these Terms of Participation shall not be deemed as a waiver of such rights.
12. A person or entity who is not a party to these Terms of Participation shall have no right to enforce or to enjoy the benefit of any term of these Terms of Participation..
13. These Terms of Participation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
Should individual provisions of these Terms of Participation be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining Terms of Participation shall remain unaffected. They shall be replaced by an appropriate provision which corresponds as closely as possible to the purpose of the invalid provision.